I have so many bags and I really want one with a pop of color to add to my collection. I think a pink one would would be perfect to have and I can't wait to purchase one.
Friday, January 31, 2014
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
As you all may know, I got engaged almost 2 weeks ago and of course I am already starting to plan the wedding and create inspiration boards. I will go ahead and warn you all that there will be many wedding posts to come. I already know that the hardest decision for me will be how to do my hair and I am sure that I will change my min many times, but for now I love the hairstyles below.
(Images via Pinterest)
Monday, January 27, 2014
Floral heels are something that I really am looking forward to wearing this Spring. They are fun and flirty and oh so chic.
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Sunday was the best day of my life! Stelio proposed and I was completely surprised! He got our goddaughter to give to give a card that read "Can I be your flower girl? (turn around)" and after I read the card I turned saw him on his knee. Of course I was so shocked and happy and I screamed and cried and cried some more and once the ring was on my finger our families came out of their hiding spots to congratulate us. And I am so happy he had someone taking pictures the whole time. It was the perfect proposal.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Lately I have been on a health kick. I have been trying to eat healthier and exercise 2-3 times a week; it was hard at first, but now I am starting to get used it. Here are some tips that I want to share that have helped me and if you are on the same health kick as me they may help you as well.
(Image via Pinterest)
Flat Tummy Tips
1. Drink a glass of water before eating.
2. Cut out soda.
3. Avoid stress.
4. Cut down alcohol consumption.
5. Reduce your salt intake.
6. Never skip breakfast.
7. Have good posture.
8. Do reverse sit ups.
9. Do 20 minutes of cardio.
Get Rid of Flabby Arms
1. Do bicep curls.
2. Hammer curls.
3. Modified push ups.
4. Do arm circles.
1. Do squats (20)
2. Lunges (30)
3. Toe touches (40)
4. Do jumping jacks (100)
5. Wall sits (50 seconds)
6. Do calf raises (40)
Friday, January 17, 2014
(Image via Pinterest)
Hello lovelies! I was recently inspired to write a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days after seeing one that Kristin of Fancy Things write one. This was a lot of fun to create and hope you all enjoy reading it!
Create my own 101 in 1001 list(1.15.14) Get engaged(1.19.14)
- Attend New York Fashion Week
- Attend a Blog Conference
- Redesign my blog
- Visit Paris with Stelio
- Invest in a Chanel handbag
- Go on a wine tasting
- Go skiing for the first time
- Cut out soda for a month
- Go a day without saying something negative
- Purchase a MAC desktop computer
- Learn to speak Spanish
- Reconnect with an old childhood friend
- Go on a walk every day for a month
- Read 10 new books
- Try 10 new to me restaurants in my city
- Be debt free
- Send out 20 handwritten notes/cards
- Meet 2 blogger friends in person
- Take a cooking class
- Paint my nails a different color every week for a month
- Be featured in a popular magazine
- Learn to cook 2 Greek meals
- Create my dream home office
- Pay for a strangers Chic Fil A
- Purchase a bar cart
- Create a media kit for my blog
- Reach 1,000 followers on Instagram
- Become a regular contributor for a popular website or blog
- Go running/jogging 2 times a week
- Invest in 5 coffee table books
- Learn to fold fitted sheets
- Learn to apply false lashes
- Attend a Beyonce concert
- Reach my goal weight
- Go to bed before 11pm every night for a week
- Learn to curl my hair with a flat iron
- Open up my own Etsy shop
- Take a ballroom dance class
- Invest in an Hermes Evelyn bag
- Get married
- Purchase a new car
- Adopt a second doggy
- Go one weekend without technology
- Visit Hawaii
- Take a jewelry making class
- Host a dinner party
- Invest in Manolo Blahnik Hangisi heels (SJP places them in her dream closet in the first Sex and the City movie)
- Complete a 1,000+ piece puzzle
- Take a stamping class
- Learn to sew on a button
- Get involved with a local organization
- Go on my first hike
- Starting growing 2 vegetables
- Stay in an upscale hotel
- Have a baby
- Buy 5 "just because" gifts
- Mow the grass (just once)
- Have a professional photographer shoot my blog pictures
- Go on a spontaneous weekend getaway
- Be featured on a poplar website
- Have a spa day with my sister
- Do 5 DIY Pinterest projects
- Learn to make homemade pound cake
- Do a 3 day juice cleanse
- Take more fashion risks
- Set a weekly budget for a month
- Create an inspiration board
- Surprise Stelio with something special he would never purchase himself
- Organize my closet by color
- Collaborate with a designer for a blog project
- Purchase my dream home
- Purchase a new car
- Take a photography class
- Invest in a nice new bedroom set
- Learn to french braid
- Purchase a bike and take a bike ride once a week
- Go vegan for a month
- Go on my first cruise
- Conquer my fear of flying alone
- Attend Paris Fashion Week
- Surprise my mom with a getaway weekend
- Learn to make sushi
- Attend a taping of the Ellen show
- Meet someone famous
- Take a cross country road trip
- Get scuba certified
- Donate food to the homeless
- Reach 5K followers on Instagram
- Visit Miami
- Meet Rachel Zoe
- Have a famous makeup artist do my makeup
- Become a vegetarian for a month
- Train Pluto to do a new trick
- Be able to afford my own driver for a week
- Reach 1,000 Likes on my Facebook fan page
- Cook healthy meals for a week
- See penguins up close
- Join a doggy play group for Pluto
- Inspire someone to write their own 101 in 1001 list (Let me know if you create one)
Monday, January 13, 2014
Happy Monday! I am so happy that award season is back and I am sure that you all are too! Now, I want to say Congratulations to my favorite stunners of the night, Olivia Wilde and Jennifer Lawrence. Olivia Wilde stunned in emerald and the fact she is pregnant and still looked fabulous is a plus. And Jennifer Lawrence, when does she not look amazing.
Here are all my favorite looks from last night:
Olivia Wilde in Gucci
Maria Menounos in Max Azria
Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
Hayden Penettiere in Tom Ford
Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Baublebar has showed their amazingness once again! This time they have paired up with Anthropologie and both of them together is straight perfection. I love the jewelry Baublebar has designed for Anthropologie and will be picking some pieces this weekend.
Monday, January 6, 2014
Happy Monday and Happy New Year to you all! I have to say my style in 2013 has really improved, but for 2014 I am going to try and expand out of my comfort zone and add more classic pieces to my closet.
Below I have my favorite looks from 2013 and I hope you all appreciate them as much as me.