3) How did you come up with the name for your blog? I had been brainstorming for a while and I knew that I wanted to incorporate 'style' in somehow. And after a slew of really cheesy ideas I settled on 'glossary' because I thought it had a nice ring to it.
4) What is your favorite look right now? Prada inspired skirts and dresses. The length and volume is reminiscent of the early 1960's which is my favorite decade style wise.
5) What is your number one item on your wish list? Christian Louboutins' Greissimo heels in black. They're incredibly chic and have a bit of a pin up feel to them- which I absolutely love.
6) What is your favorite trend so far for spring? Platform shoes. . . can you tell I'm obsessed with footwear? I love wedges but I'm also a bit bored of them. Platforms on the other hand have such a unique shape to them.
7) What is your opinion on vintage clothing? I adore vintage- it's a great feeling knowing that you're wearing something no one else has. Actually one of my New Year's Resolutions is to buy more vintage!
8) What is a look you want to try, but may be a bit hesitant about? I really want to chop my hair into a Michelle William's inspired crop! I love that French/gamine look but I'm way too scared to do it.
9) The little black dress; overrated or a necessity? Definitely overrated! I prefer a printed dress as it's always unexpected.
10) What advice can you give to other bloggers? Be consistent, be genuine, and above all. . . be enthusiastic!
Don't forget to check out Nina's blog The Style Glossary!