Recently I have been seeing a lot of women wearing teal eyeliner. When I saw this my exact reaction was "Wow, I want to try that." This weekend my mission is to find the perfect teal eyeliner and try this out. I hope I can pull this off because I am really loving it.
Do y'all know of a good teal eyeliner to try? Do you like this make up trend?
I am loving Stella & Dot's new How Does She Do It totes. They are a beautiful ikat pattern and they come in either red or navy. I really want to purchase one, but both colors are amazing and have no idea which to get.
Deborah Lippmann makes some beautiful nail polish and I am sure you all agree. There are 3 sheer colors that I WILL get my hands onsoon for this Spring/Summer. I am pretty much obsessing over the beautiful sheer "Yellow Brick Road", "Sarah Smile", and "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)." This polish will be perfect to wear when you feel like having your nails toned down when wearing a vibrant outfit or if you just want toned down nails.
After seeing pictures of Coachella this past weekend and seeing headpieces on a lot of women's heads, I think this may be a look that I like. I really want to try this, but very nervous about it. I have no idea if I can pull it off or even not be able to find the perfect one, but I am determined to find one and style it.
Wish me luck on my mission to find myself a headpiece and can't wait to share what I find with you all.
Kim Kardashian has always been such a fashionista and her pregnancy has not stopped her from being one. I love her pregnancy style; I have to give the girl credit for walking around in 5 inch Louboutins while pregnant. People have been criticizing her pregnancy style, but I think it is fabulous. I think she looks better than ever. Who says being pregnant has to stop you from looking great?
I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your week. I was recently tagged by Kristin of Fancy Things to share truths about myself and I am excited to do so. I like learning new things about fellow bloggers and I hope you will enjoy learning some things about me.
1. If you don't know, I am Greek and very fluent. I love that my parents taught me how to speak Greek; it really helps me communicate with family that still do live in Greece and when I travel there, it does help a lot.
2. I am probably the biggest procrastinator you would ever meet. I always wait last minute to do things and I never understood why I am like that. I get everything "un important" done and and all the important stuff is way on the bottom of the list. I blame social media for this.
3. I have never been diagnosed with OCD, but I believe that I have it. I always was my hands before bed and when I'm in the car and about to make a turn, I always turn my blinker on 2 times. Maybe it's not OCD, but I believe it is.
4. My favorite food is Shrimp and Grits. Yes, I am from the South and love that, how ironic right? But, just something about that food gets me every time.
5. I have seen every single episode of I Love Lucy and record it on my DVR daily. I loved it as a kid and probably love it more now.
Everyone knows that make up brushes are essential. I have 2 different sets; an affordable set (e.l.f.) and a more expensive set; MAC. I recently purchased my e.l.f. brushes and am so happy with them. I feel that they do the same amazing job my MAC brushes do because at first I was hesitant due to the low price of them. I did not think they would do as well as an expensive set and boy was I wrong. So, in honor of my love for my e.l.f. brushes I want to give a lucky reader a set of e.l.f. brushes! What a wonderful giveaway, right? And what a great start to a Monday!
The giveaway starts April 8th and will end April 16th.
I don't know how many of you have heard of Mary Katrantzou, but she is a fabulous Greek fashion designer that I absolutely love. I wish that I could afford some of her pieces, but in due time. But, for now, she collaborated with Current Elliot and I can actually afford some of these pieces! She has come out with a nine piece line with them and there are five pieces that I absolutely need!
I have recently joined Poshmark, which is a website designed to to sell your clothes, accessories, etc. on.I have listed many items and many have sold. I am very impressed with this site and highly recommend you all to join, if you have clothes and accessories to sell.
Spring is officially here and Summer is approaching. The one thing ladies love during that time is being tan. I love being tan, it makes me happy and I feel skinnier too. A lot of people us the tanning bed (super unhealthy) and get spray/airbrush tans which are really expensive. I occasionally get a spray tan done, but self tanners are a lot more affordable. I love using self tanning lotion, it is so easy to apply and you can use a bottle multiple times.
There are many self tanning lotions out there, but the ones shown below are my top favorites.