Followers

Friday, March 15, 2013

BB Cream vs. CC Cream



I am sure you all have heard of BB Cream and most likely have used it. Now they have come out with CC Cream, which I recently have heard of.

The initials in BB Cream stand for "beauty balm." BB Cream is a tinted moisturizer, a non brightening primer, a light foundation, and sunscreen combined all in one tube. It also reduces shine and contains anti-aging properties. I have tried many BB Creams and I am happy with all the ones I have tried out. 
Now for CC Cream. I have only tried one and I do like it. The initials "CC" stand for "color correcting." They do contain the benefits of the BB Cream, but a little bit more. It has a little more coverage. It contains a light foundation, skin brightening primer, sunscreen, at times collagen booster, moisturizer, and anti aging properties. I happen to have some acne scars, and the CC Cream is so much better for that reason I feel. 


I do love both creams and highly recommend them. Below I have show the two that I have and use.







10 comments:

  1. I use Loreal BB cream, but I have Olay CC cream too...I should try the Chanel next time :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great product. I use it too.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'One Shoulder Wonder'. A very pretty LBD dress that I found last weekend. I would love to hear what you think about it.

    Have a great weekend!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chanel CC cream
    kisses
    www. welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried out the CC creams yet but I've been using a BB cream daily. Happy Friday!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Avon Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting!!!!!!!!! I didn't know the difference! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tiffany!!!!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!!!!
    I love the Chanel CC cream!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to try out some BB cream! Great post!

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shared about these a couple of months ago and want to try the Chanel! Thanks

    ReplyDelete