I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your week. I was recently tagged by Kristin of Fancy Things to share truths about myself and I am excited to do so. I like learning new things about fellow bloggers and I hope you will enjoy learning some things about me.
1. If you don't know, I am Greek and very fluent. I love that my parents taught me how to speak Greek; it really helps me communicate with family that still do live in Greece and when I travel there, it does help a lot.
2. I am probably the biggest procrastinator you would ever meet. I always wait last minute to do things and I never understood why I am like that. I get everything "un important" done and and all the important stuff is way on the bottom of the list. I blame social media for this.
3. I have never been diagnosed with OCD, but I believe that I have it. I always was my hands before bed and when I'm in the car and about to make a turn, I always turn my blinker on 2 times. Maybe it's not OCD, but I believe it is.
4. My favorite food is Shrimp and Grits. Yes, I am from the South and love that, how ironic right? But, just something about that food gets me every time.
5. I have seen every single episode of I Love Lucy and record it on my DVR daily. I loved it as a kid and probably love it more now.
Don't forget to enter my e.l.f. Brushes Giveaway