Followers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Isabel Marant For H&M Lookbook Leaked


I am sure most you have heard that the Isabel Marant for H&M Lookbook has been leaked. Even though it was not supposed to be shown, I am glad it was. From everything I have seen, I love. The pieces are beautiful and classic and I hope I am able to grab a piece or two or more. The great thing is I don't have to go 2 hours away to wait in line to get into an H&M and hopefully snag a few pieces, I can shop in my home online. Thank you H&M for having an online shopping site for the U.S. now. All we have to do now is wait till November 14th to shop this amazing collection.



7 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to try and snag a piece even though I've been good and haven't shopped at H&M in a while, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to save money for this collection!

    Many kisses!
    Angelina - http://www.just-angelina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the leather pants but I guess they would be quite pricey.
    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish H&M had merchandise on their website already! I am lusting over this one dress, and I can't find it in my size!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tiffany!!!!
    I LOVE Isabel Marant & these are great pieces!!!!! Can't wait!!!!
    Hope you had a fabulous weekend!!!!
    Hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait for it to come out!!! i want the last coat so bad :P

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness gracious!!! This is going to be one amazing collaboration! Can't wait:))!

    ReplyDelete