Followers

Monday, September 15, 2014

Vintage Lace Bridesmaid Dresses



I love lace. If you know me, you know that is no secret. I also have to say the idea of lace bridesmaids dresses is wonderful. Vintage lace bridesmaid dresses sounds even better. I found some amazing dresses under this category on Dress V. When I saw these dresses I was stunned. They are so beautiful and classic and the vintage-esque look is icing on the cake. The lace detailing on these beautiful bridesmaid dresses from Dress V is perfect. The dresses on Dress V come in short and long which gives you options which is something you need to have. They are definitely the type of dresses that I would love to have my bridesmaids wear at my wedding. 
How do you all feel about these stunning dresses?



9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous dresses Tiffany!!!! I love vintage lace too!!!
    Hope you're having a great week so far!!!!
    Hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this idea. I definitely like the red one and the top one on the right hand side the best. The red lace is very poised and romantic while the short white one is beautiful and fun. Have you seen the bridesmaid dresses Lauren Conrad's bridal party wore??? Absolutely LOVE them and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace is so romantic and the second dress is beautiful, darling. Have a great day, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty look! Lovely blog:) xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, love the one shoulder!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I love the idea of lace for bridesmaids dresses!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all so beautiful! I love the cut and style of the red one!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete