Followers

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fitness Wednesday: Quick Gym Workouts


As you know I have been big into working out lately and I just started a new job so working out has been getting harder due to time. I have found some workouts that don't take longer than 30-45 minutes and that is all the time that I need. Here below are some workouts that you can do in no time:


Image via Pinterest

Abs: Upper and Lower
- Toe Touches
-Planks
- Crunches

Legs:
- Squats
- Lunges
- Glute Bridges
- Dead Lifts
- Single Leg Bridges

Arms:
- Arm Circles (Forward and Backward)
- Push Ups
- Tricep Dips
- Bicep Curls 

2 comments:

  1. holy cow girl u look sooo amazing! i have been super into working out myself..i have been running a ton training for a half marathon..but now u have me motivated to work on toning as well! congrats on ur success :)

    XO Meghan
    citrus fahsion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always looking for quick gym work outs! Thanks for these tips!! :)

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete