Followers

Friday, December 26, 2014

After Christmas Sales


I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas! I spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house and Christmas Day at my in laws. We had such a great time opening gifts and eating way too much. 

I have to mention to you all that there are some wonderful after Christmas sales going on! As you know, Express and J.Crew are my absolute favorites and I can't wait to shop those!

Here are some of the sales that are going on:

J. Crew- 30% off full price items and 40% off sale items
Old Navy: Extra 20% already reduced styles
C. Wonder: 50% off your purchase
Anthropologie: 25% off all sale with code INAFLURRY
Kate Spade: 25% off sale items with code JINGLE25
Express: 50% off everything

Happy Shopping to
all of you!!


2 comments:

  1. so many great deals.. I need to start shopping!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these sales with me :) Have a great Saturday! XO


    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete