Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Charleston


This Labor Day Weekend the boyfriend and I headed out to Charleston for an "us" weekend. We had a wonderful time shopping, seeing an old friend of mine, and just experiencing Charleston. I have been plenty of times before and this was his second.

For this post, I am including my boyfriend in it. I am showing off his great style. I am sure there are males that read my blog, so why not make it a little more interesting for them.

We had a great time together. It was so relaxing and much needed.

Our outfits were perfect for our dinner and then for a nice walk around Charleston.




Me: Top- Bebe
Jeggings- Express
Watch- Anne Klein
Wristlet- Coach
Necklace- Tiffany & Co
Bangles- Jewelry store in Greece

Boyfriend: Shirt- Guess
Jeans- Express
Watch- Guess
Rosaries- random shops

No comments:

Post a Comment