Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Best Dressed

Last night, August 29, 2010, the Emmy's were held. Almost every celebrity that you can think of was in attendance. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. Well, let me take that back; almost everyone looked beautiful. My favorite look of the evening was Lea Michelle. She wore a gorgeous navy Oscar de la Renta gown. My favorite part of the gown was the ruffled bottom. Her jewelry was beautiful as well. She wore a Lorraine Schwartz. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I have to say this is probably the prettiest I have ever seen her as.



Oh, and to clarify, the picture is not one of my own.

I was so excited to share this post with you all!

Dress- Oscar de la Renta

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous dress!! love your best dressed pick

    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete