Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Designers and Breast Cancer Awareness


As all of you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It is sad that there is still not a cure for it and I hope for one day there will be. I always try to do something to help find a cure and this month I participated in the Susan G. Koman race for the Cure, which was well worth it.

I also want to do more to help find a cure and the best thing to do is something that I love: SHOPPING! A lot of designers contribute by designing something and proceeds go towards finding a cure for breast cancer.

Below I have some of the things that designers have designed and I will buy a few things from below.



David Yurman


Betsey Johnson



Tory Burch


I love all these pieces and I have no idea which ones to buy! Hope you all contribute to finding a cure for breast cancer, even by shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment