Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Inspiration: Ashley Olsen

I usually post my inspiration posts on Thursdays, but I was on vacation at the beach and that is why I am posting it a little late. But, the bright side is that there will be two inspiration posts and a few beach posts this week. Anyway, back to my inspiration, this post is dedicated to Ashley Olsen. I have loved her since Full House and I don't think I will ever stop. She is always looking phenomenal and elegant, and her personality seems wonderful as well. I don't think that there is ever a time where she does not look put together to a T.

How many of you all consider her a fashionista?



11 comments:

  1. I like her style,sometimes it looks so boho:)

    New post on www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she has style when doesn't look like a homeless!! love the first shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gossh she can't ever look bad can she really?!
    Sami xx
    highstreethub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful, and I LOVE that last picture of her!! :) She always looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style. It is so unique and different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has such incredible style, love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has such a great style. I love her too, darling
    Happy Tuesday
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  8. She definitely dresses better than her sister. Her bohemian styles are always so chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really like these pics :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. she's alright but she's definitely not 1 of those stars i'll be waiting to see what she wears next.

    ReplyDelete