Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wind Blowing Relaxation

While vacationing at the beach I tried not take that many blog pictures, but of course I did. The weather the first few days were warm with a little bit of a wind, then the last few days it was rather chilly. The trip might have not been as warm as I hoped, but it was a nice relaxing time with my boyfriend.



Maxi Dress- Kensie, Purse- BCBeneration, Flip Flops- Express, Necklace- Tiffany & Co, Bracelets- Purchased in a small boutique in Greece

11 comments:

  1. nice dress :)

    Do you want to follow eacother?
    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute maxi! I need to get something like this one for teh summer!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable maxi dress! I wish it was warm enough to wear that here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back to Blogging after a big break

    Hope yours is fine & fabulous

    Regds
    Vijay

    Cool blogs,
    http://vinothcraig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress and you look beautiful and very very skinny!!! I hope you had a wonderful vacation. The boyfriend and I are planning for one soon hopefully miami or cabo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress,now I'm crazy about maxi:)

    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice dress, can't wait to wear it!

    xo www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute maxi dress. Tiffany & Co. necklace, oh my goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! love the maxi dress! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad that you had a lovely time and I love your maxi dress, sweetie
    Happy Thursday
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute dress ^.^ thanks for leaving some love on my blog! i have an awesome giveaway starting tomorrow! ;) oxxo

    ReplyDelete