Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

My Interview With Meg of MEGAN LAND

A new blog that I have recently started to follow is MEGAN LAND written by Meg. I relate to her blog so well and can never miss a post. So, I decided to do an interview with her and share it with you all. Her style seems so real and is definite amazing and I am sure she as a person is just the same. I love her blog and I am so happy to have found it. I highly recommend that you all check it out. You will not be disappointed. I promise.


Check out MEGAN LAND

1) What inspired you to start this blog?
At first, I just wanted my own little place to post inspiration as a creative outlet. It started as an occasional hobby and turned into something bigger – it became a place to connect with other real people and share everything from outfits, products and tid bits of my life.
2) How did you come up with the name of your blog?
My brother, who is in the army & currently serving overseas in Irag, wrote on my facebook wall one day something like “Just checking in to see how everything is going in Megan Land.” It was perfect timing because days later I needed a name for my new found hobby. It’s the perfect name because everything I post is either what’s currently going on in my life or things I’m currently thinking about & lusting over.
3) How long have you been blogging?
I started MEGAN LAND in September of 2009.
4) How would you describe your look/style?
My style is very classic, I like to think. I like to mix & match simple, basic, but flattering pieces that are feminine. I love color, but tend to wear neutrals most of the time.
5) What is the number one item currently on your wish list?
Realistic wish list = A camel or white Michael Kors purse for summer. Fantasy wish list = Christian Louboutin pumps – in nude, of course.

6) What would you consider to be your most treasured clothing or accessory?
My engagement ring & wedding band – all other clothes & accessories are replaceable.

7) Who is your fashion muse?
Oh gosh, this is tough – so many! Rachel Zoe, Ashley Olsen, Blake Lively, Nicole Richie, & Kate Hudson… I’m sure I’m forgetting someone at the top of my list – it’s been a long week!
8) The LBD (little black dress) a must or overrated?
Must – it’s the perfect classic piece that will never go out of style. It’s especially perfect for those nights when you have ‘nothing to wear.’
9) Christian Louboutin or Jimmy Choo?
Louboutin.
10) Do you have any advice for fellow bloggers?
Blog about what you love, not what you think others want to see – you’ll enjoy it more and want to invest more time and quality into it. Be real and let readers know you who are so that they can connect with you on a personal level.

9 comments:

  1. What a great interview, Tiffany! I just love learning more about people and being introduced to new, lovely bloggers...Meg sounds wonderful and I love her most treasured accessory! I'm off to check out her blog now! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! And great blog, following you! Hope you'll check out mine! www.amandabloggin.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty.. what a lovely interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to check out her blog. Thanks for sharing a blog you love so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg is one of my real life BFFs :) Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great interview! :)


    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic interview:) Wish you both a lovely MOnday morning. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview. I am off to check her blog now.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete