Followers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Devotion

I tried to do this post last night, but for some reason my pictures wouldn't upload, but this time it is working! I went to Ulta yesterday afternoon in between my classes to browse for a bit. Oh, who am I kidding, I knew I would end up buying something. I must have been looking at nail polish for a while and then I ran across the cutest shade by China Glaze and that shade is called Devotion. I absolutely love it. I have tried to wear silver on my nails before and it did not ever look right on me. But, Devotion looks wonderful on, so cute and metallic. It is a perfect color for every season, cause it goes well with black and that is one color, no matter the season that is always in style.




Devotion by China Glaze





I hope you all love this color as much as I do.

I know I keep apologizing, but I am sorry about the picture quality. Will get better!


Nail Polish- China Glaze- Devotion

2 comments: