Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

"Vogue- Strike A Pose"

I am completely in love with the September issue of Vogue. It is probably the best issue I have read (skimmed) thus far. The fashion and the pictures are incredible. There are many outfits that I cant
afford that I would love to purchase in this issue. Maybe one day I can afford some of the gorgeous pieces in there. I did find some beautiful/chic outfits that I can afford that are on my wish-list.


Here is the cover of September's Vogue, which features Halle Berry on the cover.
























I want this outfit from White House Black Market oh so much. (Sorry about the bad photo quality)


So exciting that Tiffany&Co has a leather collection now. I would love one of their pieces. The pieces are available starting in September.


This is another look that I am going to go for this fall. This outfit from Loft is gorgeous. I want it all, except the boyfriend blazer which I have. The rest of the outfit will be mine(I hope).

I am sorry again for the bad quality of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment