Followers

Sunday, November 10, 2013

How to Clean Your Makeup Brushes


Over time I have learned different ways to clean my makeup brushes, but I just found a wonderful way with a household product to do so. 
Olive oil is a great way to clean makeup brushes. I never imagined it would work as well as it does. Not only does it clean the brushes, but it also conditions the bristles of the brushes. You can completely submerge the brushes into the olive oil and from that point you can rub them against a sponge and you will see pieces of makeup start to fall off. At the end just lay them on a towel flat to dry and you will be delighted with the end result.



8 comments:

  1. I need to try this! I've used so many different brush cleaners over the years and I've never been that happy with any! Time for a change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this info!!!!
    What a great idea!!!!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!!
    Hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the advice,i never thought about using olive oil :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never thought of olive oil. I use shampoo.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try this!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an interesting idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete