Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Living in Leather


I have practically been living in my new leather pants. I purchased them for my trip to Charleston a few weekends back and obsessed is an understatement. It took me a while to find a pair that I love, but as soon as I tried on these from Express I knew I had to purchase them. They are definitely going to be a staple in my wardrobe.



Sweater- Forever 21, Leather Pants- Express, Boots- Target, Bag- 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Necklace- BCBGMAXAZRIA

13 comments:

  1. You look so chic in all black! I've been wearing my leather leggings a lot too. PS I sent you an email this morning!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a pair of leather pants for so long but I haven't found the perfect one.
    Your leather pants are very nice and look good on you!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the pants and you look so sassy:) Great outfit, sweetie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness and I love your tote bag! I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a pair of pleather leggings from H&M and I can not WAIT to wear them! You look too cute.

    Allie of ALLIE NCE
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely look! :D your bag is so gorgeous :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so perfect for the winter, and what a plus they are so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love a sleek, all black look. Your Express pants are great!

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely adore the all black outfit:)
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete