Followers

Monday, November 18, 2013

Pink Tribal


First of all I want to apologize for how my hair looks. It was really windy and I can't help how it looks, but I do love this outfit and I had to share it with you. Pink of course is my favorite color and tribal print has been growing on me. This cardigan is so soft and not too lightweight and not too heavy. It was perfect for a windy day in Charleston.




Top- Target, Tribal Cardigan- Forever 21, Jeans- Express, Flats- Target, Bag- 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Sunglasses- Tiffany & Co.

9 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love that cardigan, it looks so cozy! Also love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cardigan, it looks so super comfy. Oh and your hair looks great, wind and all!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tribal sweater! Why does Forever 21 always have to be so darn cute!? Love the pink!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh obsessed with this cardigan. You look amazing! Fabulous post, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cartigan is very cute!
    You look pretty.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete